Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Calling all high school seniors {Get your session booked soon}

It's that time to book your senior photo session.  Take some time, look around, see my style and then call me to schedule your session!  Spring calendar books up quickly!

{What do I get with my senior photo package} - $350.00
  • 1 hour photo session
  • Multiple changes of clothing
  • 2 locations (within 5 miles of each other)
  • You will receive full resolution/edited digital files from your session. Print your photos with a company of your choice or I can help.  No need to struggle with choosing your favorite.  You get a digital copy of all photos that are edited.
  • This lengh session will produce approx 20 fully edited (blemish/scar removal, color enhancement) images. 
  • High Quality & Professional Images


 








No comments:

Post a Comment