Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unicorns. Two Headed Snakes. Pink Lollipops {Michigan Family Photography}

Family sessions are always a great experience ... this one was a hoot!! Kacie wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up ... so she can "take care of sick unicorns".  That is the BEST things I have ever heard!!!  There are many things you should experience in your life, she recommended I go about seeing a two headed snake, and I "really must do this soon before they become extinct".  Really?!  Could she be more cute?

I brought my arsenal of bribery tools, this time lollipops and balloons.  Everything is right with the world when you have these in tow ... so I thought :)  Except, I broke the cardinal rule and got two different colored lollipops, not thinking of how everyone wants the PINK one :) Thankfully we came to some compromises and these amazing gals found it in their hearts to forgive me. This family made my job easy. Everyone played, everyone was comfortable, everyone was simply beautiful! Thank you again Sieradski family, you gave me a great memory and allowed me to be artistic.

















No comments:

Post a Comment